Clarke MIG175TECM Turbo MIG Welder 230 volt 30 amps to 170 amps
Visit Stockist to see if FREE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED
Easy to set up and use, the MIG 175TECM is fitted with a ‘professional style’, non-live torch – a distinct advantage for the inexperienced user – and a ‘turbo’ fan cooled transformer for prolonged welding, even at full power.
Key components are housed in a robust steel case with a hinged side door (provides easy access to the wire reel and gas bottle); plus it offers easy access to the key controls namely output power and wire feed speed too.
- Turbo fan cooled transformer – improves the duty cycle & extends its service life
- Welds mild steel upto 6mm thick. Welds aluminium & stainless steel with appropriate wire too
- Fully variable electronic wire feed speed control. Accepts 0.6 & 0.8mm wire spools from 5kg to 15kg
- Operates from 30A 230V (Hard Wired), 1ph power supply.
- Thermal overload with auto re-set
- Supplied with professional torch & hose assembly, gas regulator, earth clamp & cable, face shield & full instructions
Multiple power output settings from 30 to 170Amps.