Honda EU70is 7000 watt Inverter Generator 230 volt
Visit Stockist to see if FREE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED
Honda?s sine-wave inverter technology provides a clean stable electricity supply which is perfect for powering sensitive technical equipment such as found in hospital & emergency and IT environments. The very low operational noise levels (75dB) also make it perfect where this is critical such as exhibition, broadcast or domestic use.
The EU70is is equipped with an electronically controlled fuel injection system which increases fuel efficiency by up to 15%. This along with the state of the art inverter technology enables the generator to easily handle the initial power required to start motor driven appliances such as air conditioners and refrigerators.
The rubber shock absorber mounting system built into the durable steel frame significantly reduces the engine vibration of an already very quiet machine.
- Key operated electric with back up recoil start
- Greatly reduced operational noise
- High efficiency with EcoThrottle; only runs as fast as the load demands, improving fuel consumption and extending engine life
- Smooth stable wheels allow the generator to be moved by a single person (weight 118kg)
- Automatic shut off prevents damage if oil drops below a safe operating level
- Max output 7kW (rated output 5.5kW)
- Output voltage 230V AC with 2 x16A and 1x32A sockets
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 848 x 700 x 721mm