There are 7 main types of Welder and they are all listed on this site
1. MIG Welders Can make difficult repair jobs a breeze! Perfect for auto-mechanics and professional engineers as well as for use in home garages.
2. TIG Welder short for Tungsten Inert Gas will produce high quality welds without oxidization
3. ARC Welders For the home craftsman or DIY enthusiast, you will find an arc welder to be an indispensible tool for fabrication and repair jobs.
4. Plasma Cutters Will slice cleanly through mild/stainless steel or aluminium, brass and copper and is ideal for autobody repairs.
5. Spot Welders and portable resistance welding machines, with electronic spot welding time control, suitable for vehicle body repairs.
6. Oxy-Acetylene for Gas Welding
7. Petrol and Diesel Welders
There are many Brands of Welders and choosing the right one by going through each Brand’s website becomes a difficult job. They will all say that they are the best and either sell direct themselves or direct you to a Dealer or Stockist.
Vary in price. Some sell for full manufacturers recommended price, while some undercut the competition to get easy sales and are content with less profit.
RESALE PRICE MAINTENANCE was made illegal in the UK years ago so at various time of the year the competion becomes fierce enough for bargains to be had.
By using Compare Power Tools website you are able to choose from all Manufacturers and all Stockists of Welders on the same website.
All the popular Brands and all the Stockists
Portable or Stationary
Storage tank Volume
Maximum Working Pressure
Cubic Feet per Minute
Electrode dia. (mm)
Gas or No Gas
Hammer Action Drill
Jack Lifting Capacity
Max Cutting Width
Max Engine Size Diesel
Max Engine Size Petrol
Max Output Kilowatts
Max Pump Pressure
Motorcycle Lift Capacity
Parts Washer Sizes
Parts Washer Types
Pressure Hose Length
Starter or Starter Charger?
Showing 1–30 of 40 results