Clarke 135TE Turbo Fan Cooling MIG Welder 30amps to 130amps 230 volt
Visit Stockist to see if FREE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED
It features a professional style, non-live torch which is a distinct advantage for the inexperienced welder and a turbo fan for prolonged welding at full power.
It comes in a stylish case with a hinged side door providing access to the wire reel and gas bottle and has power selector switches for easy use, allowing even beginners to produce professional grade welds with ease, so it’s ideal for automotive repair and other DIY jobs around the home.
The excellent value 135TE comes complete with everything you need to get you started, including CO2 gas (390g), regulator, mild steel wire, professional type torch assembly, earth clamp, face shield & helpful user guide / instructions, meaning this MIG welder is ready to go straight out the box.
The 135TE is versatile too and can also be used to weld stainless steel or aluminium when used with the appropriate gas and wire (sold separately).
- Power settings from 30 to 130Amps. Welds mild steel up to 5mm thick.
- Turbo fan cooling for improved duty cycle & transformer life.
- Uses 0.6 and 0.8mm wire up to 5kg spool.
- Fully variable electronic wire speed control.
- Operates from 230V, single phase power supply.
- Thermal overload protection with auto reset.
- Amp @ 60% duty cycle = 57A
- Min amps = 30A
- Open Circuit volt = 18-26V
- Dimensions: 680 x 350 x 470mm
- Weight: 29kg