Clarke 151TE Turbo MIG Welder 230 volt 30 amps to 150 amps
Visit Stockist to see if FREE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED
This MIG151TE MIG welder features a professional style, non-live torch which is a distinct advantage for the inexperienced welder.
When Clarke were working on the specification for this MIG welder they took all the best features of the 150TE which Auto Express voted ?Best Buy?, then put it all together in an new up-dated package with a hinged side door and a rotary power selector switch for even easier use.
The Turbo, fan cooling feature provides prolonged welding periods at full power making this machine ideal for automotive and non industrial fabrication work.
This kit includes everything you need to start welding with the CO2 gas, regulator, mild steel wire, professional style torch assembly, earth clamp, face shield & helpful user guide / instructions
- Open Circuit volt = 18-28V
- Welds mild steel up to 6mm
- Amp @ 60% duty cycle = 75A
- Power settings from 30 – 150Amps
- Uses 0.6 / 0.8mm wire up to 5kg spools
- Also accepts aluminium & stainless steel
- Fully variable electronic wire speed control
- Thermal overload protection with auto reset
- Operates from 230V (Hard Wired), single phase power supply
- Turbo fan cooling for improved duty cycle & transformer life
- Dimensions: 680 x 350 x 470mm
- Weight: 32kg
Min amps = 30A