Clarke MIG160TM MIG Welder 230 volt 30 amp to 150 amp
Visit Stockist to see if FREE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED
All key components are housed in a robust steel case with a hinged side door (provides easy access to the wire reel and gas bottle); the 160TM also has a rotary power selector switch – easy use of course, and delivers up to 150Amps (DC) welding current which makes it ideal for heavier gauge steel, particularly car repairs and other fabrication jobs.
The kit includes just about everything to get you started – a gas flow regulator, professional type torch assembly, earth clamp, face shield & helpful user guide & instructions manual. Buying the appropriate gas, wire and Wire Liner – Teflon 2.5m will enable you to use this unit to weld stainless steel or aluminium too.
- Turbo fan cooled transformer – improves the duty cycle & extends its service life
- Welds mild steel upto 5mm thick. Welds aluminium & stainless steel with appropriate wire and liner
- Fully variable electronic wire feed speed control. Accepts 0.6 & 0.8mm wire spools up to 5kg
- Operates from 230V (Hard Wired), 1 phase power supply
- Thermal overload with auto re-set
- Supplied with professional torch & hose assembly, gas regulator, earth clamp & cable, face shield & full instructions
Multiple power output settings from 30 to 150 Amps.