Clarke Pro 90 MIG Welder 230 volt 25 amp to 90 amp
Visit Stockist to see if FREE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED
This easy to set up Pro90 MIG welder is the ideal choice for DIY enthusiast.
It features a professional style, non-live torch which is a distinct advantage for the inexperienced user and it has a rotary wire feed controller and two power switches for easy use. The 90amp maximum welding power makes it ideal for car repairs and other light fabrication jobs.
The kit includes everything to get you started – CO2 gas (390g), regulator, mild steel wire, professional type torch assembly, earth clamp, face shield & helpful user guide / instructions.
Buying the appropriate gas and wire will enable you to use this unit to weld Stainless Steel or Aluminium.
- Ventilated cooling to maintain duty cycle.
- Uses 0.6 / 0.8mm wire up to 5kg spool.
- Fully variable electronic wire speed control.
- Operates from 13Amp, 230V domestic power supply.
- Thermal overload protection with auto reset.
Power settings from 25 – 90Amps. Welds mild steel up to 4mm thickness.